Wednesday 22 July 2015

Question time.

"What's it like driving a cab?"
"A great job. A terrible profession."

I'm going to try something new here. In the spirit of Reddit's Ask Me Anything, I'm giving you people the opportunity here to ask me anything. It can be anything from clarifying a previous entry to general things you'd like to know about. I've noted that I have not a few readers spread across the world, and it would be cool to see just what kind of people, if any, read this.

So leave a question in the comments below and I'll get to answering.

3 comments:

  1. 1) How do you avoid the urge to run these people down where they stand?

    2) What's the grossest thing you've ever had to clean off the inside of your cabs roof?

    3) How do you know Mama Crustaceaus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog has really taken off this year. The writing has matured. I enjoy every entry. Good for you!

    What is the biggest prejudice/label that you feel that people attribute to you as a cabbie? And do you feel there is some truth to that label. The good old "no smoke without fire" or are they way off?

    Look forward to the entry.

    Your good friend and devoted reader.
    /M

    ReplyDelete
  3. My question is how much extra do you charge someone if they soil your taxi? And has there ever been a customer that has tried to rob you? What's the stupidest thing you've ever been asked?
    Have you ever had a customer so bad that you've considered What is the kindest thing you've witnessed as a cabbie driver? (To balance out all the bad stuff)

    ReplyDelete